Sunday 6 June 2010

A few Cross Stitches for variety

Ok so these are some of the Cross stitches I've also recently made

Again i used the sprite sheets to create these

So enjoy








Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow Sprites
(This is still in working progress and will soon be fun
of sprites including Jessie and James)
L-->R Hero, Pikachu, Prof Oak, Gary

Kirby
Spoof on the pressing up on the D-Pad whilst playing as him in Super Smash Bros. melee to let me release that ear piercing annoying HIIIIII!!!!! sound
Link from the original The Legend of Zelda, holding the Triforce
Zelda a Link to the Past Boss Key
 (I made this whilst i was waiting for my Hama Beads to be delievered so i could make the proper necklace)
The Laughing Man Logo from Ghost in the Shell : Stand Alone Complex 1st Gig (I did it all Free hand with no pattern)
I THOUGHT WHAT I'D DO IS I'D PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF MUTES
The Real Logo, just for comparison.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i like your cross stitching, and your other stuff too. ^_^ im gonna follow you