Sunday 6 June 2010

Me, Myself and I :)


Ok so this is to build on what’s already in my profile


Hi I’m Aaron Jinks (nickname – Azay hence my user name); I’m nearly 17 and am a Video Game fanatic. I’ve been playing games since around the age of 3. Video Games are my life, I can’t go a day with out playing one or at least having one with me where ever I go, may be ‘sad’ I know but that’s life so, yeah great. I like to make videos with friends whenever possible and videos myself as well as writing and sometimes filming game reviews After the recent downfall of our gaming website I’ve recently started to miss writing these game reviews so to aid this I may publish them on here in some form, I don’t know yet, I’m new to all this stuff :P I also like to write various stories my latest one being a Ghost in the Shell : Innocence prequel.

I’m a huge Mario, Zelda and Metroid fan mainly but enjoy most games.

Now at first instance I know I sound a bit of a hermit but I do enjoy going for nights out and I do Karate whenever I can in which I’m a 1st Dan Black Belt in, this being probably the biggest achievement of my life, along with completing Super Mario World in 14 minutes (only 4 minutes of the world record time ¬¬).

Recently I’ve picked up a few of my favourite hobbies (besides Video Gaming) again, some examples being Cross Stitching and Hama beading. Through websites such as www.spritestitch.com, my inspiration has grown with ideas on how to bring both Video Gaming and my other Hobbies together. I will be uploading examples of my art work which at the moment is only small yet soon I hope for it to grow into much bigger projects, because I do get bored VERY VERY easily. That’s probably my worst feature. At least in creating this Blog for who ever wants to read it is something to channel my boredom into to make something constructive out of it.

My music taste once again stretches a wide spectrum from people like Marilyn Manson to Nickelback etc etc but as you can probably guess from above I have a passion for video game music especially Zelda remixes and retro 8 bit tunes.

I’m completely outgoing and am not embarrassed to do anything. I just love to act myself in what ever situation I’m put in, and again if you don’t like it then it’s tough, I am my own person. Food wise I will eat anything bar salted peanuts, odd I know :P

So any questions about me, my artwork, or anything just drop me and email or add me on Xbox LIVE, my gamer tag’s – samus aaron

Azay 'Samus Aaron' Jinks

I've now set up a new blog for Video Game reviews which is http://www.azaysvideogamereviewhaven.blogspot.com/

No comments: